CCSMH – New logo
- Incorporate imagery that represents the caring and compassionate nature of healthcare providers and professional caregivers. Consider using symbols that reflect mental well-being, teamwork, and the aging population.
- Incorporate imagery that symbolizes mental well-being and aging, while avoiding stereotypes or clichéd representations. Consider using universal symbols that resonate with the target audience and evoke positive emotions and emphasize ‘connections’.
- Utilize a colour palette that exudes professionalism, trust, and tranquility.
- Consider using calming and soothing tones, combined with subtle accents to add depth and visual interest. that combines warmth, optimism, and professionalism.
- Consider incorporating calming and soothing tones, complemented by vibrant accents to add energy and attention.
What we hope the logo will communicate to our key audience (health care professionals and older adults)?
For Health Care Professionals:
- Expertise and Authority: The logo should reflect the CCSMH’s expertise and position as a leading authority in the field of older adults’ mental health. It should convey trustworthiness, professionalism, and the organization’s commitment to evidence-based practices.
- Empathy and Care: The design should evoke feelings of empathy and care, showcasing the CCSMH’s dedication to supporting healthcare providers and caregivers in delivering compassionate and effective mental health care for older adults.
- Knowledge and Education: The logo should symbolize the organization’s role as a valuable source of credible knowledge and education for healthcare professionals. It should convey the importance of ongoing learning, professional development, and advocacy.
- Collaboration and Networking: The logo should reflect the CCSMH’s emphasis on collaboration, networking, and creating a community of healthcare providers and caregivers dedicated to older adults’ mental health.
For Older Adults:
- Wellness and Empowerment: The logo should convey a sense of empowerment and mental wellness, inspiring older adults to prioritize their mental health and take control of their well-being.
- Compassion and Support: The design should evoke feelings of compassion and support, conveying the organization’s dedication to providing caring and empathetic resources for older adults and their care partners.
- Expertise and Trustworthiness: The logo should reflect the organization’s expertise and position as a national authority in the field of seniors’ mental health, instilling trust and confidence in its audience.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: The logo should represent the diverse experiences and backgrounds of older adults, promoting inclusivity, respect, and representation.