To ensure that seniors' mental health is recognized as a key Canadian health and wellness issue.
- To represent and advocate for seniors' mental health issues at a national level.
- To facilitate initiatives that create strong seniors' mental health research agenda.
- To develop, facilitate and disseminate public and professional awareness of seniors' mental health issues.
To facilitate initiatives related to enhancing and promoting seniors' mental health resources.
- To provide opportunities for exchange and transfer of knowledge.
- To coordinate working group for the creation of usable educational tools and resources.
To ensure growth and sustainability of the CCSMH.
- To increase membership and collaborative partnerships at a national, provincial, territorial and local levels.
- To achieve operational and project funding.