2024 National ECHO Series
Advance Topics in Geriatric Mental Health
Join us for 8 weeks to explore geriatric mental health related topics and case studies in this unique professional development format for primary care providers caring for older adults.
- Dates: Mondays from January 8th – March 4th, 2024
(Weekly for 8 weeks, no session on February 19th)
- Time: 3-4:30 EST | 4-5:30 AST | 1-2:30 MST | 2-3:30 CST
Upon submission of your application, the ECHO team will assess your eligibility for the program. Subsequently, a confirmation email will be sent to you, indicating your eligibility for participation and registration in the ECHO program.
Topics covered during the winter 2024 session include:
- Bipolar Mood Disorder
- Cultural Safety and Indigenous Seniors Mental Health
- Loneliness and Social isolation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Social Determinants of Health
Format: uses videoconferencing & case-based learning in an “all learn, all teach approach.”